Full description and configuration of Teltonika FM2100 tracker with server
This Teltonika device is perfectly suitable for determination of location of remote objects is. Teltonika FM2100 is light terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity.
Configurator with a full launching description of the Teltonika FM2100 server
Teltonika FM2100 device is light terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity. This device is perfectly suitable for tracking remote objects such as trucks, cars, ships etc quickly and easily in addition FM2100 tracker can perform tasks like monitoring engine status, controlling truck’s door etc.
Moreover in case of loosing connection Teltonika FM2100 can store up to 15000 records. Once the connection is established the device will send stored data via GPRS.
- Small and easy to mount case
- GPS and I/O data acquisition
- Real Time tracking
- Sleep mode (saving vehicle’s accumulators)
- Motion sensor
- Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time, distance and event based)
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Operating in roaming networks (preferred GSM providers list)
- Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS.
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- 5 geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- OTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- SuperSense solution
- 16 channel GPS receiver
- -158dBm sensitivity
- Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps);
- SMS (text/data);
- 2 Digital Inputs
- 2 Digital Outputs
- Power supply +12V…+24V
- RS232 interface
- Configuration and firmware upload
- NMEA (navigation output)
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal/External GPS antenna (option)