Full description and configuration of Teltonika FM3101 tracker with server
FM3101 is a terminal with GSM and GPS connectivity, which is able to get device coordinates and transfer them via GSM network. This device is perfectly suitable for location of remote objects such as trucks, cars, ships etc quickly and easily.
Configurator with a full launching description of the Teltonika FM3101
It has rechargeable battery and special controller for power management. It can operate for 3 – 6 hours without external power supply. FM3101 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring fuel tank level, engine status, or controlling truck door etc.
In case of losing connection FM3101 can store data up to 1 week, and once the connection is established the device will send stored data via GPRS.
The aluminium case of the device is very robust and perfectly suitable for installation into harsh environment.
- Track your remote objects (trucks, cars, ships etc) quickly and easily.
- The device supports the following GSM bearers:
- EDGE class 6 (up to 177,4 kbps);
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps);
- HSCSD (up to 43,2 kbps);
- CSD (up to 14,4 kbps);
- SMS (text/data);
- USSD (data).
- As a lot of connection types are supported, you can choose one according price, reliability, speed or ease of use.
- European (and Asian) version – 900 MHz / 1800 MHz.
- American version – 850 MHz / 1900 MHz.
- The aluminium case of the device is very robust and perfectly suitable for installation into harsh environment such as cars, trucks, boats or other moving objects.
- Internal rechargeable battery with charge controller.
- FM3101 has 3 digital inputs, 3 digital outputs and 3 analogue inputs, which could be used for performing tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring fuel tank level, engine status, or controlling truck door etc.
- FM3101 has 1-Wire® I/O protocol integrated for temperature measuring or key identification.
- FM3101 has RS232 port which could be used for external peripheral data acquire.
- FM3101 is an open architecture device, which is fully programmable, so if you want to perform a very special task, you can totally adapt the device for your needs by writing your own Java IMlet or asking our technical staff to make it for you. TCP/IP and UDP stacks are integrated.
- AutoPIN feature enters the PIN code each time the device is turned on, while SIM card is still protected with code.
- Voice function (optional).
- 3 LED indicators: “Power”, “Status” and “Navigate”.
- The package includes antenna and mounting cables.