Full description and configuration of Teltonika FM4100 tracker with server
This tracker is perfect for applications where you need to determine the location of distant objects such as trucks, cars, cars, etc. FM4100 is a terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity, which is able to get device coordinates and transfer them via GSM network.
Moreover this Teltonika device has option of rechargeable battery inside and special controller for power management.
Also there is an option of using external backup battery. Thus it can operate for up to 48 hours in Normal (Sending via GPRS) mode with external backup battery.
In addition Teltonika FM4100 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring temperature, engine status, fuel consumption, controlling truck’s door etc.
Configurator with a full launching description on the Teltonika FM4100 server
- Real Time tracking
- Track your remote objects
- The aluminium case of the device is very robust and perfectly suitable for installation into harsh environment such as cars, trucks, boats or other moving objects.
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps);
- SMS (text/data);
- Quad-band GSM – 900 MHz / 1800 MHz; 850 MHz / 1900 MHz.
- Real time internal processes monitoring
- Authorized numbers list for commanding
- Option of internal (or external) rechargeable battery with charge controller.
- FM4100 has 4 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs and 4 analogue inputs, which could be used for performing tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring fuel tank level, engine status, or controlling truck door etc.
- FM4100 has 1-Wire® I/O protocol integrated for temperature measuring or key ID identification.
- FM4100 has optional CAN interface for FMS interface of trucks, which enables data acquisition from trucks on-board computer.
- FM4100 has RS232 port which could be used for external peripheral data acquire.
- Voice function.
- 3 LED indicators: “Modem”, “Status” and “Navigate”.
- The package includes antenna, I/O cables and data cables.
- Teltonika’s firmware for the device enables such functions as:
- GPS and I/O, 1-Wire, CAN data acquisition
- External sensors connection capability
- Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time and distance based)
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Flexible configuration of data sending in roaming networks (depending on GSM providers list)
- Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS.
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- Acceleration detection (harsh breaking and accelerate measuring)
- OTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- Multi geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- Sleep mode (saving vehicle’s accumulators)