- This topic is empty.
14 maja 2021 at 12:47 #1264adminKeymaster
Configuration of Teltonika FM4100 tracker for Free Server:
1. Install an active SIM card in Teltonika FM4100 tracker
2. Download application
- (950.58 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
3. Install the application on Your PC
4. Connect Teltonika FM4100 tracker with Your PC using USB cable (in some of devices you need to remove a cover to get to the USB port)[/size]
5. Power-Up Teltonika FM4100 device using suplied power cable.
6. Run config app on Your PC
7. In the configurator panel click GPS tab. Make sure to enable GPS.
Set recommended values as:
Minimum period – 60 sec
Minimum distance – 1000 m
Set angle as 33 degrees
This means that device will download one point every 60 sec, every 1 km when faster or if the steering angle is less than 33.
Using lower values can overload the server and disable the tracker.
8. In the GPRS click on Enable, in APN tab and enter SIM card operator’s APN example APN list link: https://www.teltonika.org/apn-list/
9. Next go to Target settings and set Target IP address 18.104.22.168 and Target port 5027
10. Optionally, in the SMS tab, You can enter the phone number of the SIM card for wireless configuration of the tracker, then set your login and password to send SMS commands to the Teltonika FM4100 tracker.
11. Save Teltonika FM4100 tracker settings
12. Teltonika FM4100 tracker is ready to use.
Next step –
Register an account at http://www.teltonika.org/app/
Add Teltonika device
Watch your vehicle in real-time
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.