Full description and configuration of Teltonika FM3400 tracker with server
Teltonika FM3400 is perfect for applications where you need to determine the location of distant objects such as trucks, cars, cars, etc moreover Teltonika FM3400 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring engine status, controlling truck’s door etc.
Configurator with a full launching description on the Teltonika FM3400 server
FM3400 is light terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity, which is able to get device coordinates and other data and transfer them via GSM network additionally implemented Jamming detection functionality allows user to see when GSM signal is being jammed and device can notify driver about it.
- Real Time tracking
- GPS and I/O data acquisition
- Small and easy to mount case
- Jamming detection
- Over Speeding Detection
- Smart algorithm of data acquisition (time, distance and event based)
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Operating in roaming networks
- Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS.
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- 5 geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- Sleep mode (saving vehicle’s accumulators)
- FOTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- Internal NiMh backup rechargeable battery
- large internal Flash memory (16MB)
- Up to 100350 records or data from up to 120 days using standard configuration (min. period=10min, min. distance=1km and all I/O elements enabled) can be stored on internal flash memory.
- possibility to disable data sending while in Roaming and to store data on internal flash memory. Stored data will be sent to server when FM3400 will register to home operator.
- FM3400 can be used without a GSM connection
- Additional function – Offline data logging – allows to download acquired data from FM3400 to PC via USB and later to upload it to server. This functionality helps to avoid high GPRS bills caused by expensive roaming operators and keep acquired data save until it is downloaded to PC. FM3400 can be used without a GSM connection
- NMEA, GGA, GGL, GSA, GSV, RMC, WGS-84 protocol compatible
- 32 channel GPS receiver
- -162dBm sensitivity
- Quad-Band 900/1800 MHz, 850/1900 MHz
- GPRS class 10 (up to 85,6 kbps)
- SMS (text/data)
- 2 digital inputs (for door opening monitoring, panic button or other digital sensors)
- Virtual (Data) inputs:
- Driven distance (Virtual Odometer)
- Vehicle speed monitoring
- 2 Digital Outputs
- Power supply +10V…+30V
- 3 Status LEDs
- USB Port
- Configuration and firmware upload
- External GSM antenna for higher sensitivity
- External GPS antenna for higher sensitivity